India a Destination of Opportunities
India today is considered to be one of the major markets in the global economic market. The majority of the world’s leading developed nations are keen to have or expand their ties with India. Thanks to its huge market base and fast-developing spending habits of middle-class Indians, India is a preferred destination for investors over other major countries be it any country around the globe. The Indian market offers a convenient and advantageous business environment for foreign companies.
Why you should consider India.
- India remains one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. IMF projects growth of 11.5% for India in 2021.
- India has crossed the $70 Bn mark in FY 2019-20 and recorded a total FDI inflow of $73.45 Bn.
- India has its largest ever adolescent and youth population. It will continue to have one of the youngest populations in the world till 2030.
- India has the third-largest group of scientists and technicians in the world.
- By 2030, it is estimated that around 42% of India’s population would be urbanized from 31% in 2011.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST), the biggest tax reforms since independence, paves way for a common national market by integrating various indirect taxes.
- India ranks 68th on the Global Competitiveness Index 2018-19.
- India jumps 79 positions from 142nd (2014) to 63rd (2019) in 'World Bank's Ease of Doing Business Ranking 2020'.
- India jumps 4 positions and ranks 48th in the Global Innovation Index 2020 rankings.